Monday, March 19, 2007

i wanna tell you so much

It's been long, since I've put some of my feelings..........off late someone else has been doing the same for me..................................

Well, I am preparing a big post, a real big one folks, hopefully if the total alphabets from that big post, we put in font 72 and and printed then opened up to form a line, it shud circle the equator twice.............lol !! wht a sad pj !! hehe !!

neways, keep ur fingers crossed, something amazing is coming your way !!

p.s. I have loads to share, just tht these prof. and assignments and priorities are keeping me tangled up, sad excuses I know, trying to work on them.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm.... so wens it comin ??

9:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

very good

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home