Tuesday, January 02, 2007

potpourri - A collection containing a variety of sorts of things, A jar of mixed flower petals and spices used as perfume, the state of ne indiviual at ne point in time, if u don't agree u r fooling yourself.................

It seems it's written all over my face - "I am Clueless........................" 4 people hav told me since morning wht has happ. to me ? n I am clueless as to wht has happ....................yesterday was no different "Wht has happ to you ?" was the most heard line the whole day............

I don't know why people felt tht way, cos "I'm fine !!!" there is "Nothing !!!"

As soon as I write this - I remember wht Di told the other day - "I'm fine" and "Nothing !!! " are the biggest lies in the world.
Am I lieing ? I don't know........... !!!!

Enough of my conversation with myself, while I watched all this from the sidelines.

The new year brings hope & expectations for All, Our job is to have Faith in God and his Plans for us & Believe in Ourselves, our Judgements, our Attitude and give our best to whatever we do.

The year has started on a good note -
with my understanding and realising with help from a well wisher how I need to look at things from a different angle, their (people's) angle and things will look so much different.
I understood and practised how one needs to let go of things time and time again .......
I understood how difficult it is to live upto everyones expectations............
I realised at times we give people so much power, and then they use the same power to hurt us.................
I realised how Expectations are the worst things to have in life..........
I realised that I'm not the only one confused about things in life, there are more infct many more people who are as confused if not more............................
I realised Eyes never lie.......

And after all this I'm concluding tht "I'm still clueless" ....................

It's a good state, cos if nething goes wrong u can blame it on this state of yours...................

3 Comments:

Blogger Huzefa Mukadam said...

When you say that 'others are as confused as I am', isn't it taking solace in someone else's misery? I wonder about this all the time.

And yes, A very happy new year to you!

3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

high time u stop lyin .. and temme wats really goin on

6:57 AM  
Blogger eternity said...

sounds familiar

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home