Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The End ........The Beginning

As this stay (journey) at Singapur comes to an end & I look back at these 5 months of life and do a short term review of where I am, what all has got added into my world.

When I do a quick review of all the “value add” to this materialistic individual called Devashish……….a whole video just plays in Fast Forward mode in front of my eyes of all tht has happened in the last 156 days.

Right from my 1st day here, standing at the airport waiting for Vandit to here sitting in the common are @ level 5 which has been witness to some of the most freaking bday’s I’ve seen.

There are moments, people, quotes, emotions, hate, anger, passion, courage, honesty, humility, empathy, professionalism, u name I went thru it.

There r questions, questions and more questions……………. but at the same time there have been answers and some just that were to difficult to believe.

I cud not agree more with a girls who says that this year will the year of rediscovering ourselves, cud not agree more !!!

God has really been great to have chalked out this whole 5 month ordeal for me.

Have met some amazing people, some real genuine and humble people – I wonder wht live would have been without them, some who are so materialistic to the core, some that are professionals to the core, some that have no core …………….

I’ve discovered dimensions to me tht I never knew existed.

I’ve discovered there is more to people’s life than wht catches your eye, there is more to them than wht u can even imagine, it’s just like an iceberg wht’s seen is just nothing than wht lies inside …………..

All tht I can say is that there is more to life, more to this world, and above all more to myself than I ever knew.

It’s a journey, an ordeal, to me a fable …………….

Do not follow where the path may lead. Go, instead, where there is no path and leave a trail. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. ~ Richard Bach

I’m gonna miss this campus, the scenic countryside and this amazing country which have all be been evident to some amazing conversations, learning’s, moments of silence and above all friends / pals (sanu, sis, goobs, rs, rg, mami, bb, n^2, km, hm………..to name a few) without whom this fable wud hav been incomplete……………………………..…………………..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes dev .. u hav learnt a lot bout yourself .. and also frm others .. i hav learnt to be patient from u .. one of the biggest lessons in life " jo hota hai achchhe ke liye hota hai.. sabr rakho and hav faith in god "

1:53 AM  
Blogger Anusha said...

devashish..

u seem to have gone thru a lot of emotions! and this is so well written that I could almost feel how it is and how it can be at times.."some that have no core...."

Next ordeal is DXB!! All the best for that..in the meantime, dont forget my chocolates..:-)

Cheers!

2:32 AM  
Blogger Huzefa Mukadam said...

A heartfelt post.... I wonder what was gone uwrritten behind all these allegorical sentences. More I say....

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home