Saturday, October 07, 2006

Sensitive or Sentimental

i'm not very regular with this blog thing !!!

every time i write "one" after an interval, i feel i will get regular, i am trying again.........giving myself a chance !!!

here it goes -

been comtemplating about this for a while now............so much has been goin in my mind (may b my heart ) ....i dont know.......but i think, i had enough and now i'm trying to put it into words.

the issue at hand is simple - why do I go ahead and say "Sorry" .......................... inspite of tht fact tht I am not wrong (my perception and doing wht i think is right, and wht i believe in) !!

wht i have been comtemplating, about is whether - Am I "sensible" or "sentimental" as someone told me once.

coming back to the initial question plaguing me - why do I do so ??

- do i really like those people so much that i cannot hurt them, or c that they are hurt ??

is it

- tht i am so possesive about these people that i cannot lose them, and i go ahead and do whtever I can to hold on to them.........

- is it tht - these people mean the whole world to me.......................... and i ..............

i dont know but, may b the expectations part tht i always come back to again is coming to haunt me ............. ??? ???

only time will tell......i've been looking for this answer since i dont know when,

may b, infct - Actually my upbringing (parents, culture, society as a whole), my friends who have been my influence, my teachers - gurus, books, and i dont know wht not ? ? ? ? ? i think have had a influence on my current state (if i can use this word) !!

well, the question still bothers me the same way as it was doing at the start of this piece, and i'm sure it will continue to bother me....cos afterall thts wht life is..........a continuous jounrey towards knowing yourself - the true self.

Enough for the day and for the self, good to put thoughts to words...........it always a challenge and feels happy to have done the same today !!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home