Tuesday, August 08, 2006

i wil b back

i'm writing this wondering, whether i chud start one of mine own blogs on life @ spjcm !!!

or

do i continue to write on the blog hawk has invited me write to (mere blog ke neeche comments nahi aa rahe )

well lets c, i dont wanna do a SWOT, or 5C's or even a 7 P's for this one !!!

May be i need to cos with so little cases that we have done, this one seems to be the most deadly !!! deadlier than Omintel and more Jerrky than the New Beetle aka "bug" !!

I've used Annova and Regression and come to a conclusion that I shall do a trade off - the 1st principle in eco at work - I'll try and write on both !!!

and while all this is happening my Amigos list is increasing and they want there share of fun/pun @ Deva-amigos !!!

Life is about trade off - God mujhe behtar Indifference curve pe shift kar de !!!!!!!!!!

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!

Time will tell !!!! abhi back to Some Serious Eco !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home